Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wine + Mask Wednesday - Rodrigues Blueberry Wine + The Face Shop Blueberry Sheet Mask Review

Time for another Wine and Mask Wednesday - this week's theme is Blueberry! yum!




Here is a look at my Wine of the Week:



Rodrigues Blueberry Wine ~ $14.78. Our signature blueberry wine is proudly crafted from whole, wild Newfoundland low-bush blueberries, grown in a clean, pesticide free environment. A true taste of Newfoundland, this semi-sweet wine possesses a brilliant garnet colour and a flavour that honours the mighty wild blueberry. It pairs well with spicy dishes or as an accompaniment to wild game. Serve chilled.

I think most of you know how much I love my fruit wines - they are always sweet and delicious! Here is a closer look:


This winery is actually in Newfoundland! This was really surprising to me as it doesn't really scream wine region! Here is a look at the wine:

Sorry my lighting is a little crappy in this picture, but this wine is a very rich deep red - almost exactly what you would pictured if you squeezed a ton of blueberries! It lived up to my expectations of delicious fruit wine! It is so sweet and brings an amazing berry flavor! Yum - I will have this again! 

Here is my blueberry mask to go with my blueberry wine:

The Face Shop Real Nature Blueberry Mask Sheet ~ $2.00. The Blueberry Real Nature Face Mask leaves skin soft and toned. Soothing blueberry extract helps restore skin's suppleness and vitality.

I have reviewed The Face Shop masks before, but they are so affordable it is hard not to keep trying them all!! 

These masks are some of my favorite affordable masks (hello, that rice mask?!) - these masks are worn like most other sheet masks: wash face, tone skin, apply mask, leave on for 10-12 minutes, remove mask, pat essence in to skin, and complete skincare routine!



The fit is ok - this one was a little big on me. The nice thing about these is even though they are a little big, they are quite saturated with essence and can be folded and moved and still cover everywhere on the face! I quite liked this mask and it made my skin feel baby soft after using it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment