Sunday, October 25, 2015

Skincare Sunday Product Review - Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment

I was so excited when I received the Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment in my September Ipsy bag - I have been waiting patiently (not..) to try it! 

Here is a look:

GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment ~ sample size 0.5 oz for $22.35 (full size is 1.7 oz for $76). A multi-targeted, multi-sensorial quick results brightening treatment for radiant, youthful-looking skin. 

This treatment is designed to:
Powerful and innovative multi-brightening complexes help to create the brightest, lightest, and most luminous skin possible. The TEAOXI® technology is white birch leaf that delivers natural betulin, betulinic acid, and ellagic acid to create an improved, color-balanced skintone. WhiteEnergy™ is a brilliant fusion of powerful natural actives to create intense, bright, and even results. Flashlucent™ is a combination of skin translucency optimizers featuring three levels of exfoliation to drive ingredients into the skin for a luminous, younger-looking complexion. Reflectrum™ is a blend of brightening ingredients boosted with diamond photoluminescence to increase the reflecting level of the skin and make it appear radiant and more attractive. It’s designed for instant and extended results for men and women of all ages, skin types, and skintones. 

I love using radiance treatments - I really love to have my skin look bright and refreshed! 

This treatment is a bit different than most masks to use:
1. Wash and dry face
2. Apply to dry face in a circular motion - this allows for a pre-exfoliation
3. Leave on for 20 minutes 
4. Wash off with water
5. Complete skincare routine (Glamglow recommends you follow up with a high SPF)

Here is a look at in on:

Overall, I was impressed by this treatment! I know some people say that Glamglow is overrated, but I have really enjoyed all the products I have tried! I love the smell of this treatment while it was on. I liked that this has a gentle exfoliation and it dries on the skin but doesn't get hard and crusty while on. It was easy to rinse off and my skin looked good after! I would recommend trying a sample of Glamglow first as it is a little expensive, but if something works great, it is worth the price! 

Have you tried the Flashmud Brightening Treatment yet?

No comments :

Post a Comment