Friday, July 17, 2015

July 2015 Topbox - Canadian Beauty Subscription Review

TopBox is a Canadian Beauty Box Subscription - for $12 CDN a month with free shipping, you will receive 4 deluxe sample size or full size products. You fill out a beauty profile and generally receive products based on what you have identified in the profile. Also, every month you have the option to wish for a "prive" box, which is a box that focuses on one brand or product for the whole box.

TopBox is a Canadian company and only ships to Canada. The only downside to subscribing to TopBox is that there is a wait-list that can take a month or two to get off of.


For July, I opted for the regular Topbox. Here's a look:

Topbox always come in it's signature purple mailer. 

Topbox always includes a detailed product card:

And, Here is a closer look at the products I received:

Lila Grace Coconut Lime Body Lotion ~ sample size approx value $4 (guesstimation, no actually price listed for this product). 

This smells good and is a decent hand lotion size. The only thing that is weird is that this cannot be found anywhere online?! But I will use it! 

Essie Nail Polish "Imported Bubbly" ~ full size $9.99. You’re the toast of the town in sparkling, luxurious golden beige lacquer. natural nail looks and french manicures get a kick from this intoxicating shimmer sheer. cheers!

This color is described as "a sparkling luxurious golden beige" - it actually is a really beautiful color! I think I am going to use this for my wedding day!! I will make a note that I receive a lot of nail polish from Topbox and a lot of Essie, but I like nail polish (just a note if you are considering subscribing to Topbox).


Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil ~ sample size 1 oz for $13.80 (full size is 5 oz for $69). Nourishing and protective essence infused with camellia oil helps protect the hair fiber against dryness, frizz and uv damage while providing intense nutrition.

I'm really excited to get a product from Shu Uemura - this is a really great brand! I'm not always thrilled to receive hair products but I am going to happily try this one!! 



Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in "RD103 Petal" ~ sample size 1.6 g for $7.38 (full size is 6.5 g for $30). All-day true color. Silky-smooth finish. Beautiful, shiny color with just one stroke. Create a multi-dimensional look with blush and highlighters to add depth and glowing radiance.

This blush is really pretty and I don't have a color like this so I am really happy with this! This is also a great brand which makes me happy! 


For $12, I received 4 products (1 full sized) with a total value of $35.17. I am really happy with this box - the variety is awesome! This box had a hair, makeup, body and nail product! I will use every product in this box and am very happy with my Topbox this month!!!


What did you think of the July Topbox? What did you get this month? 

No comments :

Post a Comment