Sunday, June 7, 2015

Skincare Sunday Product Review - Hanaka Macaron Mask

This week for Skincare Sunday I am reviewing a new mask (sorry, not sorry - I love masks and since they are my favorite type of products, I will review a bazillion of them!)

Here is what I am trying this week:

Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask - Q10 Essence ~ $3.90. Has properties of moisturizing, purifing pores, balancing oil and water, strengthen skin, making the skin elastic and dynamic.

How cute is this mask?! (I have to admit, when I bought this for $3.90, I thought I was getting 2 masks to make 1 full macaron but it is actually only for 1 half!)



I do love the cute packaging, I only wish it came with a reusable lid because it is so cute, I don't want to throw it out! 



This Q10 mask is all about balancing skin, moisturizing, and firming skin. This mask is a nice clear gel.

Here is how I used the mask:
1. Cleanse skin
2. Apply mask in one even layer (I was hoping that this may be enough for 2 uses, but it only applied 1 heavy coat for 1 use on the face and the neck)

3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes 
4. Rinse off 
5. Complete skincare routine

While this mask was on for the 20 minutes, it did get really sticky. This made it a bit harder to rinse off. This mask made my skin very soft!! My face was very moisturized and felt really good! Overall, I really liked this mask! It was hard to pay almost $4 per use, but I did think it was worth it and I would likely buy it again! 

No comments :

Post a Comment