Monday, April 6, 2015

Manicure Monday (Scratch Panda Nail Wraps) + Monthly Pedicure (Chevron Toes)

I love the first Monday of the month where I get to do my nails and toes! 

My Manicure Monday is all about Pandas!!! If you saw my last Five on Friday post, then you know I just got a bunch of adorable panda goodies!! Scratch panda nail wraps were in the pile of goodies and I could not wait to use them!!! 




Here are the products I used for this week's Manicure:




  • Nanacoco nail polish in "Diamond" 
  • Nanacoco nail polish in "Romantic Cruise" (both of which came in Beauty Box 5s!)
  • OPI Top Coat
  • Formula X nail cleanser and base coat
  • Scratch "Lazy Pandas" nail wraps
These wraps are a little different because the base is actually transparent. I love this idea because you can still make using nail wraps original and add your own colors to it! 

Here are the steps I followed for this week's Manicure:
1. Nail Cleanser & Base Coat
2. 1 coat of base polish (I used blue on all nails!)

3. Place wraps on all or a few nails - I chose 3 nails so I could have 2 accent nails! (I want to stretch out these awesome wraps over a few manis!) You can view a past Scratch review here for the full steps on using these wraps! 

4. Add glitter! I topped my 2 accent nails fully with glitter as well as added some glitter on the blue around the pandas! 
5. Top Coat
Again, here is a look at my final result:

Ahhh - I hope you love these as much as I do! Seriously, they are probably my favorite nail wraps - so stinkin cute! And again, I am a huge fan of Scratch wraps because you use nail polish remover and take these off just like nail polish which means no peeling! 

Now, for my Pedicure! I was trying to think Spring with my April pedicure, and I thought of Chevron! It always reminds me of Spring time! 





Here are the products I used for this month's Pedicure:
  • Julep polish "Sunny"
  • Glisten and Glow nail polish "First in Line"
  • Formula X Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
  • OPI Top Coat
  • Nail Vinyl's chevron vinyls
Here are the steps I followed for this month's Pedicure: 
1. Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
2. 2 coats of base polish - I used yellow as it is lighter and the purple can go over top. Also, my little toes are too small to do anything on so I painted them with 2 coats of the holographic purple polish! 

3. Allow nails to dry very well!! (If they are not dry enough the vinyls will remove the base polish)
4. Place vinyls on nail:

5. Paint polish over top of vinyls and remove immediately - do not allow polish to dry over top or it will lift when removing!
6. Dry and add Top Coat

Again, here is a look at my final result:

They weren't meant to look so Easter Egg-y, but I guess it is fitting because it is Easter Monday! 

How was your Mani Monday?

2 comments :

  1. Hi Renee, I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog today! I love those Panda's! They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie :) messaged you on your Liebster post!

      Delete