Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wine + Mask Wednesday (Screw it Pinot Grigio + The Yeon Jeju Hallabong Energy Live Pack)

Time for another Wine and Mask Wednesday (seriously becoming my favorite day of the week - have you started this fun weekly tradition yet?)





How adorable is this mask?! I'm thinking since this is a citrus mask, let's pair it with a citrus-y wine! 


This week my lovely bestie brought over one of her go-to wines for us to enjoy!

Screw It! Pinot Grigio - from Oliver, B.C. $10.49
Screw It's motto is: 
Set aside your to-do list and treat yourself. Seize the moment. Do what you want. Be good to yourself. Treat yourself well.



Here is a look at the wine:


This Pinot Grigio is described as light, crisp and refreshing - look for flavors of peach and citrus. I certainly tasted the citrus in it - it was refreshing! While it is not my favorite wine, it is easy drinking and inexpensive - great for summer parties! 

And here is my citrusy mask! 

The Yeon Jeju Hallabong Energy Live Pack - 24,300 won (approximately $27.41 CAN). How cute is this mask?! I'm obsessed with all of the adorable packaging I have been seeing lately!  




This mask is described as:

"A new type cooling moisture pack doing hot and dry skin care effectively with cooling effect and moisturizing effect with bouncy property like made by ground Hallabong. Extract of Hallabong known as treasury of Vitamin, kiwi, lemon glass, brocoli extract give energy to the skin, do skin care animatingly, Portulaca extract used to reinforce mild usage feeling protects the skin from stimulus, keeps it more moistly and flexibly." 

This mask is so cool looking!! 

To use: 
1. Wash and tone face. 
2. Apply mask with the little spatula provided (it is pretty messy if you try and use your hands!): 

3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes 
4. Rinse off with cool water
5. Complete skincare routine. 

This product was a little hard to decipher the description, but it is meant to replenish and cool skin. It went on smooth and didn't dry or harden while on the face. It was a little messy to take off at the end and some of the gooey parts stuck to my hair. My skin felt cool and moisturized (but not heavy or sticky)! I actually really like how different this product is, and will be great in the summer time to cool down after a hot day! 

Enjoy your Wine + Mask Wednesday - if you joined me, I would love to hear what you tried! 

No comments :

Post a Comment