Sunday, February 21, 2016

Skincare Sunday Product Review - Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask

What sounds better than a face mask that smells like a Pumpkin Spice Latte??! Seriously  - this smells sooo good! 


Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask

Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask ~ sample size (full size is 5 oz $23). Use Warm Love pumpkin exfoliating mask after cleansing your face, and prior to moisturizing. Use Warm Love mask 1-2 times a week for improved skin texture.

I received this mask sample in a swap and was pretty excited to try it! I did touch on this briefly in my January Month in Masks posts, but I thought it was worthy of a full review! 

This mask is warming and fragrant and has pumpkin, papaya and pineapple enzymes. It exfoliates the skin and brightens the complexion while stimulating new cell growth and smoothing skin. 


Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask

This mask is fun because it is a little different to use: wash face, dry skin well, apply mask is a thin layer over face, dampen hands and massage mask in to skin for 2-3 minutes, rinse off well with water, OR allow massaged mask to sit on skin for 5-10 minutes prior to rinsing! 


Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask

Again, this mask smells amazing when it goes on the skin - just like a Pumpkin Spice Latte which is awesome! It is a little gooey while being applied and can be a little messy. Once massaged in to the skin it felt really good! I thought this mask would be messier being rinsed off, but it came of surprisingly well with little to no mess at all. 

My skin felt awesome after using this!! I was very happy with the results - it was brighter and most definitely felt smoother! The exfoliating factor was very gentle on my sensitive skin and worked well without feeling like you are scrubbing away at your skin! I will be repurchasing this mask when I am done this sample! 

No comments :

Post a Comment