Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November 2015 Favourites

Sorry, this is a few days late, but here are my 5 Favorite products from November:

Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream ~ $15 US. LadyKin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream is especially designed to suit all skin types. Its formula stimulates skin' s metabolism. Its formula stimulates skin's metabolism. It easily absorbs into skin to give moisture and suppleness witout being greasy. It helps to reduce wrinkles, freckles and blemishes, and remove fine lines. Clearing facial spots, it whitens skin and contracts expanded pores. It improves the skin condition, supplies the faint skin deep protection and makes the skin recover brilliance and moisture. It will give you velvety softness and youthful appearance.

This cream is soooo good - I have featured it on a Skincare Sunday post (you can view it here). This cream is quite thick and luxurious but goes on very light and smooth it is awesome! This has been my go to for transitioning my skin in to colder, winter weather!

Barefoot Venus Lemon Freckle Hand Cream ~ full size 2 oz for $5.75. Nourishing hand lotion that heals, softens and smooths. Nature’s skin smoothers including; shea butter and olive fruit oil, wrap you in softness as the feel good fragrance boosts your spirits and motivates your mood.

I have been slightly in love with everything lemon scented for quite some time and this lotion is no exception! Barefoot Venus has quickly become one of my favourite hand lotion brands after receiving a couple in past Topboxes. This lotion is nice and thick, perfect for how chapped my hands can get in Alberta's cold weather! 

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (Highlighter, Shadow and Shimmer) ~ $30. Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.

This is considered a multi-use product, but I mainly use this as a highlighter! I received this in a swap not too long ago and it has quickly become my go-to, every day highlighter. This is a bit lighter and more subtle than something like Champagne Pop, so it is wearable for everyday to work. 

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask ~ $30. An overnight, revitalizing gel mask that absorbs instantly and works while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin. 

This came in Ipsy bags a little while ago; I didn't receive it but I did get it in a swap! I needed to try a Laneige product, and I could not have tried a better one! This night mask goes on as the very last step of your nightly routine and it works amazing! This goes on so soft and smooth and makes my skin feel fantastic in the morning!! 

BH Cosmetics #116 Flat Blending Face Brush ~ $2 (only comes in a set of 10 for $20).  An artist is only as good as her tools, and our 10-piece Sculpt and Blend Brush Set is the ultimate toolkit for foolproof contouring, shading and illuminating your features. 

This brush comes in the 10 piece Sculpt and Blend Brush Set and it has easily become my go to foundation brush. It applies my makeup so smooth and evenly! I'm so impressed with the quality of bh cosmetics and have thoroughly enjoyed how soft their brushes are, but this is my favourite as it is what I use everyday! 

I think I have a pretty good mix of favourites this month! If you are interested in seeing my past Monthly Favourites here

No comments :

Post a Comment