Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Manicure Monday (Scratch Nail Wraps)

Seriously, my son's basketball has taken over my Monday nights! Ten year old boys are exhausting - this is why my nails are late again this week (don't worry I have been reminder by a dear friend of mine that I am late with everything for my blog - yikes!!!) That means I really need to step it up!! 




My nails are still super short this week so I couldn't do much nail art, so I pulled out the Scratch nail wraps! I think you guys know by now how much I love these wraps - they go on super quick and easy and you remove them just like nail polish! 

Here is a look at the products I used for this week's Mani:
-Julep Polymer Top Coat
-Scratch Nail Wraps in Lips, Eyes, Trippy Lines and Cacti (from a Monthly Mani Kit)

To see the whole review on how to apply Scratch Wraps you can go here!

They are easy to apply and I simply applied the wraps and added a top coat (not necessary but I like it for the added protection!)

I loooooove the lips and eyes - they are so pretty! 

No comments :

Post a Comment