Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Manicure Monday (SHARK NAILS) and Monthly Pedicure (Holographic Toes)

So, while I did my nails last night it got late - I had to decide between blog post and bed (clearly bed won) and that make's me a day late posting my nails!! 




This week I went with Shark Nails for my Manicure Monday! I had to use my newest nail wraps! 


For the nail wraps:
1. Nail cleanser and Base Coat
2. Remove wrap from sheet and place on nail - be careful with this brand as they roll up really quickly
3. Flatten on nail and pull excess over edge of nail and use a file to remove excess 
4. Top Coat

As usual, I saved a couple nails for accent nails! 
Here are the steps for the accent nails:
1. Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
2. 2 coats of blue polish
3. Top Coat


I love these guys! 

And, this month I took it is easy with my Monthly Pedicure and went with holographic nail polish! 


Here is a look at the products I used:

  • OPI Top Coat
  • Glisten and Glow "First in Line" - this was a limited edition holo from a Black Friday collection in 2014
  • Formula X Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
Here are the steps I used for this Month's Pedicure:
1. Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
2. 2/3 coats of holographic polish (I used 2 and thought it was very covering)
3. Let dry and Top Coat

It was very simple but this polish is gorgeous!

No comments :

Post a Comment