Thursday, August 13, 2015

Covergirl The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara Review

I recently did a drugstore shopping haul and bought the well reviewed new mascara: Covergirl The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara Review.

Covergirl The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara ~ $8.99 ~ The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes— just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses. 

Here is a look at the wand:

It is a tapered style wand and the package recommends that you twirl it as you apply the mascara (which is not as easy as it sounds!)

I used to really like Covergirl mascara, but it has been a while since I have purchased a drugstore mascara to use! 

Here is a look at my lashes before mascara:

And, here if after 3 coats of Super Sizer mascara (no separation or touchups):

The mascara was very thickening; however, it was quite clumpy! I did some separation and here is my final result with Covergirl Super Sizer mascara:

Overall, I liked this mascara and thought it made my lashes thick and long. My only problem is that is was fairly clumpy and required a bit of work to separate my lashes! When they were separated, I loved the look! I will use this but I wish it was thickening without clumping! I probably would not repurchase this again just based on how clumpy it is. 

Have you guys tried Super Sizer mascara yet? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment