Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Drugstore Shopping Haul - Superstore and London Drugs

Time for another shopping haul!!! This time I took a little trip to The Real Canadian Superstore and London Drugs! I didn't have anything in mind to buy, I just went and browsed.

Here are my Superstore finds:

Joe Fresh Mask Age-Defying ~ $2.00 or 3 for $5.00. Peel-off mask provides deep-pore cleansing to leave skin feeling tighter and looking younger. 

Joe Fresh Purifying Mask Fresh Cucumber Scent ~ $2.00 or 3 for $5.00. Peel-off mask purifies skin by removing dirt and impurities; unblocks pores to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. 

Joe Fresh Deep Cleansing Mask Seaweed Extract ~ $2.00 or 3 for $5.00. Nourishing seaweed penetrates pores to purify, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed. 

I was really excited to see the Joe Fresh had masks made in South Korea! I'm looking forward to trying these!! 



e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder ~ $4.00. This light-diffusing powder camouflages fine lines, dark circles and imperfections, perfect for on camera or everyday wear. The silky powder adds a velvety finish ideal for wearing alone or setting in cream concealer. The Vitamin C & K infused formula helps to restore and strengthen skin for a revitalized appearance.

I was really excited when I saw that my Superstore had a great (new) selection of e.l.f. products - I have heard so many great reviews about there products and they are a great price! This is a small container and I will review it when I get the chance! 

e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter ~ $4.00. Correct under eye problematic areas such as dark circles and bags easily and effectively! Contains vitamins A & E, chamomile, caffeine and green tea to moisturize, soothe, and tighten the skin around the delicate eye area. Blends in easily and evenly to provide a smooth and natural finish.

This looks really cool and even though I have a concealer I love, I like the thought of a highlighter too! This product is really well reviewed online too!!! 



Maybelline Volum' Express  The Colossal© Chaotic Lash Washable ~ $5.97 on sale (regular $8.99). Unleash Colossally chaotic lashes! Our big volume formula and Teaser Brush plump and disorganize lashes for a perfectly sexy mess.

This is a newer mascara by Maybelline - its actually been quite a while since I have purchased drugstore mascara - but the price was great! I'm not going to lie the advert scared and intrigued me! This brush looks so different - you can look forward to my review when I try it! 

Here is a look at what I purchased at London Drugs:

Bioderma Sensibio H2O ~ $20 for 250ml. A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.

This makeup remover is so highly reviewed, and I was excited to try it out! Turns out - I love it! I have already reviewed this here



Covergirl The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara ~ $8.99 ~ The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes— just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses. 

This is a brand new mascara by Covergirl and it is very well reviewed - I'm looking forward to trying it! Look forward to my review on this mascara soon! 



Essie Go Ginza ~ $7.99 on sale (regular $9.99). This soft cherry blossom pink invites you into a floating world of quiet luxury and exquisite beauty.

I don't really see this as a pink myself - I thought it was a light purple! I actually bought it for my wedding to match my colors!! I will have to test it out now and make sure it's the right color! 

I'm really happy with my drugstore purchases - have you tried any of these products?

No comments :

Post a Comment