Monday, May 11, 2015

Manicure Monday (A'Pieu Nail Mask & ORLY BB Creme)

I have to start this Manicure Monday with a small confession - I was not very nice to my nails this week! I actually let them get too long and did not cut them in time for volleyball and let them get broken! So sad, they were so long and healthy, but I just can't keep them too long while playing sports! 

I decided to start this manicure with a different touch - a nail sheet mask! Sounds fun right?! Here is a look:



A'pieu Take my Hands Nail Sheet Pack ~ $4. I received this in the March Beauteque BB Bag!
Nourish nails and calm cuticles with this moisturizing and fun treat for fingers! Wear for 10-15 minutes, then remove and massage remaining essence into skin. 

These are actually really easy to use - simply open the package and unfold the nail masks:

Separate each of the masks and slip over your fingers! 

These are awesome because the essence is kept to inside and they fit great! They made my cuticles and skin around my nail smooth and moisturized! Trying these I wasn't convinced it was going to be something I liked but they were great! 

I followed up my nail mask with a really simply nude mani! Here are the products I used:

  • Formula X Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
  • ORLY BB Creme
  • OPI Top Coat
I received this BB Creme is the Spring FabFit Fun box and I have been excited to try this out! 

This Manicure was very straight forward:
1. Nail Cleanser and Base Coat
2. 2 coats of BB Creme
3. Top Coat

Here is the final result:

Nice and simple this week! How was your Manicure Monday?

No comments :

Post a Comment